Here Are 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari, All Failed
We Want Change, That was the dreams of all Nigerians who are tired of the PDP led administration and decided to try this changed agenda
During the 2015 presidential campaign, President Muhammadu Buhari made a lot of promises to Nigerians. His party, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) promised the people ‘change’ which they believed was certainly going to transform Nigeria, below are the 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari al failed, None Achieve Till Date 27th -12- 2017
1. There will be free education at all level.
2. I will pay 23million Nigerians 5,000 monthly.
3. I will reduce fuel price to 45naira per liter.
4. I will increase the minimum wage and place every graduate in salary for extra 1 year after their youth service.
READ THIS:: Mobile App Development Course
5. One free meal (to include fruits) daily, for public primary school pupils
6. I will revive all our refinery in my first one year in office and build more to produce more for our domestic consumption.
7. I will crush Boko Haram in my first 3 months in office.
8. Three million Jobs per year
9. I will stop the importation of refined products.
10. Stabilizing the naira
11. I Will Generate, Transmit And Distribute ELECTRICITY On A 24/7 Basis
Those Are The 11 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari In 2015 General Election In Nigeria