There are soft skills that can boost your career and also have you earn a good amount of money online and offline, not just soft skills but high paying skill careers, as a smart person you are
Don’t always stay cool in your comfort zone, learn how to step ahead, how to boost your career, be career and skill prospective, there are a lot of careers and skills out there that when you learn will improve your self-worth and also put money in your bank.
If I may ask, who no want better things, we all do, want and wish for a better life, while there are many profits in deeds, actions, not in wishing, so don’t just wish, but act. PLAN TO LEARN NEW SKILL THAT WILL IMPROVE YOUR SELF WORTH, After reading this post ‘Boost Your Career With Nairalearn‘
Sometimes you see people using years to search and hunt for their ideal jobs with just an educational certificate, mind you, am not saying that an educational certificate is not cool, is great, is good, I’m proud to have BA and MA certification, yes am proud to
But the reality is that the global world is fast moving away from what certificate do you have to what skill do you have, in other words, ‘What can you do’ seems to be far better than What certificate do you have
This is one reason why gigs economy is fast selling around the world, that getting or learning a new skill can boost your job satisfaction and your employability
If you are a job seeker reading this, hey friend start thinking about how to enhance your career marketability, this will sell you along that your degree certification, no qualm
You can learn a skill in marketing online without leaving your comfort room, in some cases at zero financial cost, you must enhance your career, your skill which in long term will increase your employability, your growth, and development, so plan to give your career a boost by accelerating learning
Whether you are an employee or employer of labor, for employers of labor, is also important that you boost your business career, leadership career
There are many things you can do to boost your career. The most important thing is to stay focused and motivated. Here are some tips to help you boost your career:
1. Stay focused and motivated. Keep your mind on your goals and don’t get distracted, avoid procrastination and distractions, Don’t become a victim of the “I can always do it later” syndrome, so be proactive in improving your career and you will have a better result
2. Network with people in your industry. One of the best ways to find new clients is to network with people in your industry, this doesn’t necessarily mean you have to become a member of every association or organization, but it does mean that you should take advantage of any opportunities that come your way related to your business niche
3. Get a mentor. If you don’t know anyone in your industry, ask someone who does, look for those who are ahead of you in your career prospect, and join the mentorship programs
Find a friend or colleague in the industry that can be a mentor and help guide you to success. Get involved with professional associations in your field, having a mentor has been proven to be one way to grow and keep improving one career
4. Take courses and workshops to improve your skills. Take some courses or workshops to learn new skills in your industry.
Some of the best courses are online, so you can take them from anywhere at any time, don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it! Go here to View Nairalearn eCourse
5. Stay up to date with industry news and trends. Keep your finger on the pulse of the industry by checking out new products and services, as well as trends in the industry.
6. Network with others Not in your industry. Preview here I said to look for others in your industry, yes that is cool, but not just people in your industries
So also look for people that are not in your industries, make a list of all of the job leads that you receive in your network, and follow up with them right away without minding if there are outside your industries
Find out what companies are hiring and where you can find information about job openings and attend networking events in other industries and make connections
7. Keep a physical notebook of all of your contacts, contacts, and contact information. This will help you remember names and contact information as well as any special instructions or notes.
Are you looking for a way to boost your career? If so, you’re not alone. A recent survey found that nearly two-thirds of American workers feel they need more skills to be successful in their current job
In Africa Nigeria where I came from a lot of graduates are leaving school with good grades and yet no jobs, while some few who have gone ahead to learn one skill set or the other are well doings, so plan now to improve yourself by learning a new skill or best improving on the already skills you have
Fortunately, there are many ways to improve your skills and advance your career. Here are a few more tips:
1. Take a class or attend a training seminar.
2. Read industry, books, journals, and websites.
Remember: To Take a course or two (to get certification). find promising courses live here at Nairalaern Courses, plan to enroll on any of our available courses starting now
Please don’t procrastinate, don’t be too cool with no skill, get yourself involved in learning today and improve your personality, develop more prominent self-worth
Are you looking for a way to boost your career?
If so yes, you’re in luck. There are many things you can do to improve your career prospects, if you are yet to get a degree, getting a degree is not too expensive.
A college degree is still among the best way to get ahead in today’s economy, while you are learning a professional degree course, also added to it a learning skill, so If you don’t have a degree, consider going back to school, no age limit is too late to get a degree
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ: You need to be street smart, Think Skill-wise
By all means, necessary plan to boost your career and don’t stop there, don’t be too ok with your comfort zone, learn to continue building your skills, your self worth, If you are reading me from Africa Nigeria. Remember that e get Why. If you fail to give yourself the best that you’re deserved
Cheers. I’m Mbonu Watson. View the Nairalearn Course here and enroll in any of your choices